Monday, February 6, 2012

Creativity and Hope Cove. New Robyn Pandolph for RJR

I love Robyn Pandolph's fabrics. Sometimes, they are fun. Sometimes, they are sweet.  This new RJR Fabric collection, Hope Cove, is very sweet and feminine.  It reminds me a lot of an older line of Robyn's, Flirt.  This particular line has really spurred on my creativity tonite. You see, my whole family goes to bed by 8pm and I am the lone night owl, along with the cats.  Even the dog goes to sleep by 8pm!  Since my sewing would disturb my sleeping husband, I use the nighttime to catch up on television online (no cable here) and I let my creative juices go wild.  I do not have photoshop so what I like to do is use tape and paper and glue and make paper doll dresses!  I have always enjoyed this.  

Here is an example of what I might do with this Hope Cove line, if I get any.  I am picturing a flutter-sleeved, twirly, three-tier dress with covered buttons down the front and an elastic waist.  
Hey, it is in my imagination, so I can do anything I want!



So, what else do I do at night.  Well, I have a very large computer screen, which I love, love, love, love!   Lookie what I can do!  I can watch Hulu on one side of the screen and surf Facebook on the other! What a dork am I!  Right now, I am watching a preview of Smash and blogging. 


The cats are ignoring me so my amigurumi collection is my only companionship.  They sit on the scanner/printer, next to the computer.  They make me happy.  They are from All About Kendra, on Etsy.  I love Etsy!!  Aren't they cute? My girls don't like them so they became mine.

So, now I am thinking about this cute peasant top pattern in the new Ottobre,  and how cute it would be do make one out of Hope Cove!  Off to print some more......


1 comment:

  1. Kathy,
    I LOVE that new fabric line too! I can't wait to get my hands on some. :)

    ReplyDelete