Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oh baby, I love you

I am doing a little top secret baby sewing right now, from Ottobre patterns.  Ottobre makes the sweetest baby patterns in the world!  Love love love!   I wish I could share, but I can't reveal it yet to the mama. 

But I can share how much I love my new sewing machine! So worth every penny I spent on her!  (yes, she is a female machine)


ere she is, in all her glory.  She doesn't really come with hearts on her.  She is the Janome Memorycraft 5200 and she is awesome!  I used to have a very old, very basic Singer, so having 201 utility and decorative stitches is a real experience!  She is calm and quiet and hums along nicely.  She does what she is told, perfectly every time.  She feels solid and well-made because she is solid and well-made!  I love her!!!!

I also have a Janome serger, a 1110DX, so I was already familiar with the brand. Made in Japan, these babies are work horses for the home sewist.   They are meant to last and meant to do everything from fine silk to denim and more.  Next time you are in the market for a new machine, check out your local Janome dealer!


No comments:

Post a Comment