Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sewing for fun

This week, I got back into the swing of sewing for fun.  One thing I got to do this week is test out a new pattern. I cannot tell you anymore, but here is a sneak peak:


As soon as I can, I will share the full picture and details!  But, this was a fun pattern to sew.

In other news, Jennifer Paganelli's Crazy Love has begun to hit the shops!  By this evening, it was already almost sold out at several shops but I managed to find some of what I want at Marie Madeline Studio.  These colors are so vibrant and fun!  I can't wait to sew with them.




On the sewing horizon, I am looking in my collection of Ottobre magazines for darling baby girl clothing for a friend.  Of course, it goes without saying that I will mining my Sarah Jane Children at play stash.  Here's a top idea.  Isn't it darling!


It feels good to be back in the sewing swing of things.  The whole family is sick so it makes it easy to sew while the kids watch movies or craft or play.  For now, my neck pain is ok. I am just not committing to anything. That way, I don't have to make any deadlines.



2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better and back to doing what you love, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Otto dress in Sarah Jane would be so cute! I like your choices very much. Still need to cut mine. Yep! My sweet daughter has a nasty ear infection which, after getting her to the Dr. and meds going and proper TLC I too have sewn this weekend! Tested what looks like a different pattern and finished a knit valentines dress. Woot woot! Love the fabrics you chose out of Crazy Love! What's not to love about those fabrics. I cannot wait to see what you make with them girl!

    ReplyDelete