Sunday, January 6, 2013

All about me

My name is Kathy and this is my blog.  I started it a few years back, under the name Too Many Hannas. That referred to the fact that my two girls had too much Hanna Andersson clothing and I wanted to sew more handmade clothes from them.   Around the same time, I discovered handmade boutique clothing from Genmarie (now defunk), Bercot, Matilda Jane, and more.  I was hooked on making dresses like they were selling!  I started a Facebook group, called Handmade Dress Haven, and renamed my blog.

Now, here I am, mother of two lovely and smart girls, former elementary teacher, and I dabble in designing my own patterns and selling what I make on my Etsy store, Delphinium Designs. I am currently on a break from the store but hope to reopen soon.

I am also an avid reader and dabble in organic gardening and enjoy living in the far north Pacific  Northwest, land of mountains, ocean, orcas, islands, and lots of coffee drinkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment