Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Teacher Totes







 It's that time of the year, time to thank teachers for all they do for our children. Since I was an elementary teacher for ten years, before having kids, I feel especially grateful to teachers.  I know how hard they work!!  

This year, my go-gift is my Perfect Cloth Shopping bag.  Find the free tutorial here


I LOVE this fabric I found at Joann's Fabric Store. The best fabric is in the home decorator fabric area, but not on the 60" long rolls. Look for the less expensive home deco fabric on 44" bolts.  And look for it to be 40% off, like I do. This fabric is from Richloom fabrics.  Be sure to look for fabric that can be washed. You definitely want to be able to wash your cloth shopping bags!  Most likely, they will be washable on cold, delicate, air dry.  

I made several of these and I think they turned out lovely


The print is so pretty and fun!



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment