Monday, January 13, 2014

Meet my new friend, Betsy Button

Have you met my new friend, Betsy? Betsy Button?  Betsy's a fab girl, so cool. She's having a pre-Valentine's day party, on her Facebook page, and I am invited!  So are a bunch of my designer friends!  And so are you! You are invited to join the party, beginning Monday, January 20th. It is going to be so fun!



So, who and whats is Betsy Button? Betsy is the logo and mascot for a new selling page on Facebook, run by my friends Kristi and Nanda.  They have invited some designers, like me, to join them in launching the page. Betsy Button page will be a page for live auctions for such items as children's clothing, jewelry, and more. Items handmade by us, a group of dedicated mothers who also enjoy making things. January 20th will be the first day for the first auctions. I will have a couple of dresses and there will be dresses, boy's clothing, skirts, tops, jewelry, and more, all handmade by us!   If you want the item, you post how much you want to pay (we provide starting bid amount) and then check back to see if you have been outbid. When the auction closes, the highest bid wins! 

Auction guidelines will come soon, on BB's page. Stay tuned for more!



Here is a sneak peak of what I will be offering at the party!  I have decided to re-open my little business, Delphinium Designs!  I will be making pretty dresses.



Check back for more information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment